Welcome to the Casebrook Intermediate website.
Here at Casebrook we believe that emerging adolescents are a unique age group and we are committed to meeting their needs.
The pace of technological development means that the future is something we can't begin to envisage. As such, its our job to ensure we provide our students with the knowledge and skills that allow them to think creatively and to teach them problem solving techniques to confidently and effectively meet future challenges.
Our learning environment is supported by a
strong focus on values. Through these values we develop within each
student a strong sense of self worth and recognise their importance as a
member of our Casebrook community. Read more...
Follow us on Twitter
- Athletics Day 2015: Thanks to Miss Gardner for putting together the footage and her organisation on the day.
- Casebrook in the Christchurch Mail:
- Our Casebrook REP explained: Our student leaders put together this clip about Casebrook REPs
- Forward in Time DVD: Take a look at the preview of our Term 3 production, Forward in Time. The full version can be purchased soon. Contact the office for further info.
- PTA Xmas Raffle Fundraiser:
On Tuesday 10th November students will bring home a book of ten raffle tickets. Tickets are $2 each or $20 for a book and we have some awesome prizes up for grabs. Please support this fundraiser by selling tickets to family and friends. If you do not wish to sell tickets (please return the form sent home). Please keep track of your tickets as they have been allocated by number to each student and are marked off on their return to school. All sold ticket stubs and money needs to be returned to school by Friday 4th December. The raffle will be drawn on Tuesday December 8th with winners contacted by phone and results published on the school website. A $50 Northlands Mall voucher will be presented to the top seller in both Year 7 and 8 .
- 1st Two nights family accommodation at Chch Top 10 holiday park, $200 Bishopdale New World grocery voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $800
2nd Burgess Automotive Service Voucher, $100 Bishopdale New World grocery voucher, a Christmas Hamper incl an iced Christmas cake from Kidds Cakes . Approx value $450
3rd Antarctic centre family pass, $100 Bishopdale New world grocery voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $350
4th Clearwater $100 Food and Beverage voucher, Hanmer Springs family pools pass and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $250.
5th Adrenaline forest (3 x child), $50 Countdown Gift Card and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $200
6th Black and Decker hedge trimmer and Reality Bites gift box. Approx value $150
7th Family pass to Willowbank and Northlands Pak'n'save gift bag. Approx value $120
8th Family pass to Willowbank and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $120
9th Side Street Hair voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $100
10th Dressmart Gift Card and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $100
11th Hoyts Double Movie Pass and a Christmas Hamper Approx value $90
12th Pure Indulgence Mini Facial voucher and a Christmas Hamper Approx value $90
13th Clip and climb (2 x child passes) and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $80
14th La Porchetta voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $70
15th Cosy Café voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $70
16th Cosy Café voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $70
17th Cosy Café voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $70
18th Couplands voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $ 19th Couplands voucher and a Christmas Hamper. Approx value $60
20th Christmas Hamper. Approx value $50
- Community Event: 27 November 2015 - 4.00pm - 7.00pm.
- Casebrook in the Northwest News:
- Cultural Festival - Our students performance was filmed for all to enjoy. Well done to all our Cultural Festival performers this year and a huge thanks to our mentors and instructors of Kapa Haka, Pasifika and Korean Dance.
- Rockband Performance - Congratulations to the Casebrook Rockband
K-Lib. What a successful night. Cameron Joe won best male vocalist,
Althea Torres won best keyboardist, Caleb Barlow won best overall
musician and the band were placed 2nd overall.
- We Are Casebrook! 2015:
- Digital Citizenship/Cyber Safety and BYOD: You can visit our extensive Digital Citizenship page for all things digital at Casebrook. Loads of info for parents, students and families.
- Casebrook Challenge: Missed the parents info evening? Need a copy? Visit our Casebrook Challenge web page to read more about our legendary homework alternative.
- Canteen 2015: Our amazing canteen menus are available by clicking here.
- Enrolling Now!
If you would like to enrol your child, please email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make an appointment.
- Homestays Wanted
We are currently updating our list of homestay families and are looking for caring families who may be interested in hosting an International Student. If you are interested in hosting a student, either on a short term or long term basis please email the School Office (email@example.com) with your name and contact details.
- Uniform: Please make sure you refer to our Uniform page
for information regarding the correct uniform to be worn at Casebrook
Intermediate School. If you have any question please contact the office.
From the News Centre